Pages

Wednesday 10 September 2014

THANK YOU LETTER TO MR DUNN

Glenbrae School
Room 10
103 Leybourne Circle
Glen lnnes
Auckland 1072

8th September 2014

Mr Dunn.
D.P.
Tamaki College
Taniwha street
Glen lnnes
Auckland 1072

Dear Mr Dunn
I am a year 8 student at Glenbrae School, and  am writing to thankyou for coming to talk to the year 7 and 8 students, about enrolling at Tamaki College.
I enjoyed hearing about the positive feedback from past students of Glenbrae. It is good to see that Tamaki College has lot to offer students, such as scholarships.
I also liked it when you talked about getting badges for students who do well and work hard. Your words of inspiration has  inspired me to work  hard towards my goals.
Once again thankyou for coming and I look forward to seeing you at Tamaki College.

Yours sincerely
Salelei

1 comments:

Unknown said...

A lovely thank you letter Salelei, Mr Dunn will be very pleased. I'm glad that this has inspired you to work towards your goals, what goals do you have Salelei?

Post a Comment